Relax. Refresh. Rejuvenate.
With five luxurious treatment rooms, two treatment rooms for two, and free parking just steps from the spa, the Spa at Willows Lodge combines the best of the convenient resort amenities and serene spa atmosphere. Indulge in a massage or treat yourself to a body treatment, then enjoy the resort's vibrant gardens and farm-to-table food.
Discover a Spa Resort Experience
Whether you’re joining us at our Seattle spa for an hour at the end of a busy day, or spending a relaxed weekend at the lodge, the Spa at Willows Lodge is a mini-vacation for body, mind and spirit. Discover the difference at our Washington State spa resort.
9:00AM - 7:00PM daily (by appointment)
RELAXATION POOL & OUTDOOR SAUNA HOURS
Temporarily unavailable due to the pandemic
Put yourself in the knowledgeable hands of talented spa therapists and aestheticians who have loyal clientele for good reason. Much of our staff has practiced together here for many years, and their experience comes through in every treatment. Our signature body treatments also incorporate the natural health properties of locally harvested ingredients.
Treat yourself to a therapeutic or aesthetic facial. All facials incude cleansing and exfoliating of the face, neck, and décolleté, as well as massages of the hands, arms, and shoulders. You can even indulge in aromatherapy.
Let the stress melt away under the hands of one of our skilled massage therapists. Our practioners will work through any tension or even focus on the deep structures of the body. The Spa also offers specialty pregnancy and sports massages.
Your body treatment will begin with full-body exfoliation, including a light back and scalp massage. From there, choose from renewing oils, detoxifying wraps, or soothing aromatherapy. These experiences are the perfect way to indulge in a full-body treat.
Willows Spa Specials
Soothe your body and soul with a special offer to the Spa at Willows Lodge. From seasonal specials to couple's offers and Therapeutic Thursdays, it's never been easier to prioritize wellness.
Special offers include:
- 10% off weekday spa packages every Thursday
- Couples' massage special
- Seasonal packages
Spa Photo Gallery
Spa Relaxation Pool
Two ladies enjoying their Spa experience
Enjoying our Outdoor Relaxation Pool
Spa Relaxation Room
Women's Locker & Changing Room
Spa Relaxation Pool
Health & Safety Updates
It is our commitment to meet or exceed all state and local regulatory guidelines relating to sanitization and hygiene.
- No one with a fever may enter the building, temperatures will be taken at the entrance and you will have a general health question screening prior to entering the spa.
- Please bring only what you need, locker facilities are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Outdoor relaxation pool and sauna are temporarily closed until it is deemed safe to reopen them.
- Bottled water will be available.
- All guests and therapists will be required to wear a mask. Masks must be worn by guests until your service begins.
- We are making every attempt for contactless payments. Please call ahead to update your credit card prior to your appointment - (425) 424-2900.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!