Your Favorite Lounge in the Hub of Woodinville Wine Country
Fireside Lounge is a popular gathering place for guests and locals alike, including our friends throughout the Woodinville winemaking community. Featuring hand-crafted cocktails, a revolving wine list, and delicious lighter fare menu options in a cozy setting. All seating is first come, first serve.
LOCATED JUST OFF THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE LODGE
- Open every day from 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Daily "Happier Hour" with special offerings on food and drinks from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Expertly made classic cocktails and our own signature drinks, all crafted with premium liquors and fresh juices.
- Local draft beers, artisan liquors and other new tastes of the Northwest.
- Award-winning wine list showcasing the best of our world-famous region and beyond.
- Live entertainment is currently on hold, but check the Entertainment Calendar in the near future.
- Adjoining patio and fire pit overlooking the iconic Stone Hut and Fireside courtyard gardens.
INTRODUCING OUR WILLOWS LODGE GIN - A COLLABORATIVE EFFORT
Food and Beverage director Anthony Berkau was keen on adding customized spirits to our bar program, but his focus was beyond the norm. He wanted something truly local, unique, and collaborative. That's when he approached Copperworks Distilling Company in Seattle with his idea. Copperworks has been known for their unusual experimentation when it comes to aging gin in unconventional barrels, so Berkau proposed the idea of aging the gin in a wine barrel. And who better to partner with than DeLille Cellars. Their Chaleur Blanc, known as one of the state's best white wines, would be perfect and DeLille winemaker Jason Gorski loved the idea to collaborate on something unique.
Over the course of the next eight and one half months as the gin aged, the collaborative team would periodically taste the gin to identify it's progress. It had great potential for a craft cocktail and just what Berkau had hoped for. One of his and Barking Frog Chef Bobby Moore's favorite drinks is a Negroni, which this gin was prime for. Twenty-five cases of the "Collaborative Cask" gin were bottled in early December 2018 and now have become a part of the beverage and culinary program in both our Fireside Lounge as well as the Barking Frog. Look for some new and creative craft cocktails utilizing this unique gin along with some of the classics as our seasons evolve.