PERSONAL LUXURY, NORTHWEST STYLE
Make yourself at home in the private comfort of your Willows Lodge's Washington State accommodations. Each of our 84 spacious Woodinville guest rooms and suites combine rustic elegance and high-touch amenities in a style that's relaxing, refreshing and uniquely Willows. Our spacious rustic-chic rooms and suites have upscale perks such as 2-person soaking tubs, stone-trimmed fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, the makings for morning coffee with Nespresso machines and a mini refrigerator stocked with private bar beverages. You will also have access to our friendly room service, helping make your stay here in Woodinville a pleasant one.
But don’t forget, the beauty inside Willows Lodge transcends its many walls. Our luxury Woodinville hotel is surrounded by breathtaking scenery, with access to our many hotel amenities and fun activities in the town of Woodinville itself.
Check-in time: 4:00PM
Check-out time: 12:00PM
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional people are $35.00 per person. Children under the age of 18 are free.
NICE, NICER & NICEST GUEST ROOMS
All of our spacious and well-appointed guest rooms (Nice, Nicer & Nicest) feature the comforts of home, as well as the added luxuries and conveniences indicative of a 4-Diamond property which include: 48" HDTV with on-demand entertainment; complimentary wired and WiFi High-Speed Internet Access; Dornbracht bathroom fixtures; Mexican marble sinks; and toiletries by Molton Brown of London. The Nice rooms have an entrance view with the Nicer and Nicest rooms offering a courtyard/garden view.
DOUBLE QUEEN ROOMS
All double queen rooms are approximately 500 square feet and include all the amenities of our king-bedded guest rooms.
CLICK THE ARROW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST ROOMS
* A dreamy king bed covered with luxurious linens, goose-down pillows and European-style duvets.
* Rooms with two queen beds are also available.
* A cozy stone-trimmed fireplace - perfect for curling up with a good book and a glass of wine.
* Private patio or balcony, many with views of the surrounding gardens.
* Deep soaking tub for two with sliding screens that open onto the room and fireplace, a separate, spacious tiled shower, and toiletries by Molton Brown of London.
* Plush terry rubes, full-size hairdryer and make-up mirror.
* 48" Samsung HDTV, reclaimed slate working desk, and complimentary WiFi
* The makings for morning coffee or tea, and a noiseless cooler stocked with private bar beverages.
Our Nicest guest rooms and all suites include jets in the oversized tubs, TV's inset into the large bathroom mirror, rain showers along with towel warmers. Suites accommodate up to four guests and include small sitting rooms.
Our Nicer Suites offer a king size bed and an added sitting area, including a queen size sofa sleeper. All suites are approximately 710 square feet.
Our Nicest Suite offers a king size bed and an added sitting area with a sofa sleeper. The large deck features a scenic view of the Fireside Courtyard, perfect for sitting outside and enjoying your favorite glass of wine.
Pets Love Willows Lodge... and the feeling is mutual
If you are planning to make your reservation on-line, please let us know you will be bringing your favorite four-legged friend with you. We are a Seattle pet friendly hotel, however we like to know beforehand whether you're bringing a pet with you. For further information on our WVIP (Willows Very Important Pet) program, please click here.