The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community has always been our most important priority. Prior to reopening the entire property had an Electrostatic Disinfecting Service conducted by City Wide Maintenance of Washington, LLC. As we welcome you back to Willows Lodge, rest assured that we are placing even more emphasis on cleanliness and sanitization. The Willows Lodge team is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas utilizing industry-leading disinfectant products, they are trained and dedicated to following CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses.
The “Safe Start Washington” phased approach to recovery plan is reliant on community cooperation and evidence of reduced COVID-19 spread. Currently there is no concrete timeline, phases will be introduced based on evolving recovery with 3-4 weeks anticipated time between phases.
We will remain nimble and ready to respond swiftly with necessary training as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your well-being. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have so please don’t hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 425-424-3900. Thank you for your trust in us as you plan your much-needed getaway. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you soon!
Click here to view the CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Click here for Washington State specific information: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
Health & Hospitality Update
Cleaning & Sanitization
- An intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including contactless temperature checks for employees, proper handwashing, and comprehensive training and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
- Electrostatic disinfecting of guest rooms with industry leading disinfectant products will be utilized in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Increased frequency of cleaning protocols in public areas with high-touch areas.
- Lobby Leader to monitor the flow of guest traffic and the adherence to all cleaning protocols in place in high-traffic/high-touch areas.
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended physical distancing guidelines.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout property, and personal protective equipment is available for guests upon request.
During Your Stay
- Check-in: Our guaranteed check-in time remains at 4pm. Every effort will be made to ensure that check-in process is as contactless as possible with our systems.
- Payment: Credit Cards are accepted with visual check of photo ID. Credit card terminals will be used for secure imprints. We strive to make the check-in process as contactless as possible.
- Housekeeping Service: Routine stayover service is not provided but is available upon request. To minimize contact, we ask that you exit the room for the duration of the service. Housekeeping staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Maintenance Assistance: Staff is available for maintenance needs upon request. We ask that you exit the room while the issue is addressed; or if you prefer we can reassign you to a different room. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Physical Distancing: Please follow recommended physical distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Community: While many of our local business have been affected by the pandemic, our Woodinville Chamber keeps an updated list that you can visit for more information on the current status: https://woodinvillechamber.org/how-to-support-local-business-during-covid-19/.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 12:00pm and a contactless check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- Physical distancing signage is posted in high-visibility public areas.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Our lobby coffee and tea service, as well as water service has been suspended, however bottled water will be available in your room and upon request.
- Newspapers and other high-touch items are unavailable at this time.
Effective June 26th, a statewide order requires individuals to wear a face covering in indoor public spaces such as stores, offices, hotels and restaurants. The order also requires face coverings outdoors when you cannot stay 6 feet apart from others. Effective July 7, the Governor's Statewide face covering order directs businesses to require and enforce the use of face coverings by all customers, guests and clients.
- Every guest room will be disinfected utilizing a electrostatic sprayer prior to guest occupancy.
- All reusable collateral has been removed from guestrooms. Disposable collateral to be disposed and changed after each guest.
- Housekeeping employees will always be equipped with PPE while in guest rooms. Gloves will be changed between individual room cleans.
- Guest Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant cleaning products and recommended equipment will be used to clean guest rooms. Specific sanitation consideration with particular emphasis on high-touch areas.
Relaxing at a Distance
Things to Do
- Bike Paths: The Burke Gilman Trail, a 26-mile paved trail borders Willows Lodge and runs all the way into Seattle. The multi-use trail is perfect for a scenic walk, run, or bike ride. The lodge has complimentary bikes available to check-out through Guest Services.
- Wine tasting: Many of the Woodinville wineries and tasting rooms have reopened with new protocols, hours, and many now require reservations. For more information visit Woodinville Wine Country.
- Fresh Produce: If you're looking for fresh fruits and vegetables visit: 21 Acres
Food & Beverage
Food and beverage service will be adjusted in accordance with current food and safety recommendations from the state of Washington. For more information on hours and menus:
Barking Frog & Fireside Lounge are Open
- Tables properly distanced 6’ apart
- No more than 5 people per table (and all must be from the same household if dining inside)
- No seating at bar
- Capacity at 50% inside and 50% outside
- Servers wearing masks
- Diners must wear masks when not eating or drinking
- Cleaning of tables with approved sanitizers
- Single use menus and QR codes linking to menus
- Outdoor patio seating, weather permitting
- The Spa at Willows Lodge is available by appointment. In-Room massage is not available at this time. Please find more information about enhanced health and safety protocols on our spa page of our website.
Some of our traditional amenities are temporarily suspended during this time including the relaxation pool, sauna, and fitness room. The locker rooms and relaxation room are also unavailable at this time.