The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community has always been our most important priority. As we welcome you back to Willows Lodge, rest assured that we are placing even more emphasis on cleanliness and sanitization. The Willows Lodge team is not only utilizing industry-leading disinfectant products, they are trained and dedicated to following CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses.
We are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have so please don’t hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 425-424-3900. Thank you for your trust in us as you plan your next getaway. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you soon!
Click here to view the CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Click here for Washington State specific information: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
Health & Hospitality Update
Cleaning & Sanitization
- An intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene for employees, proper handwashing, and comprehensive training and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
- Disinfecting with industry leading disinfectant products will be utilized in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Employees are wearing masks.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout property, and personal protective equipment is available for guests upon request.
During Your Stay
- Housekeeping Service: Routine stayover service is not provided but is available upon request. Housekeeping staff will be wearing masks.
- Physical Distancing: If unvaccinated please follow recommended physical distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Face Coverings: Effective August 23, 2021, there is a statewide mask mandate to wear a mask in indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 12:00pm. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- Effective August 23, 2021, there is a statewide mask mandate to wear face coverings in indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Guest Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant cleaning products and recommended equipment will be used to clean guest rooms.
Relaxing During Your Stay
Things to Do
- Bike Paths: The Burke Gilman Trail, a 26-mile paved trail borders Willows Lodge and runs all the way into Seattle. The multi-use trail is perfect for a scenic walk, run, or bike ride. The lodge has complimentary bikes available to check-out through Guest Services.
- Wine tasting: Many of the Woodinville wineries and tasting rooms have limited capacity and equire reservations. For more information visit Woodinville Wine Country.
- Fresh Produce: If you're looking for fresh fruits and vegetables visit: 21 Acres
Food & Beverage
Food and beverage service will be adjusted in accordance with current food and safety recommendations from the state of Washington. For more information on hours and menus:
Fireside Lounge is open with limited capacity. Patio is open weather permitting. Hours of operation are from 2:30-9:30pm Sunday through Thursday and from 2:30-10:00pm Friday and Saturday, with Happier Hour from 2:30-5:00pm daily.
Barking Frog is open again for indoor dining (limited capacity) and the patio is open (weather permitting) for brunch from 8am to 2:30pm daily and dinner from 4pm to 9pm daily. We will continue to offer room service (to-go style) daily for hotel guests, and takeout is available Monday-Thursday. Reservations for dinner can be made by calling the host stand at 425-424-2999.
- The Spa at Willows Lodge is available by appointment with reduced capacity. In-Room massage is not available at this time. Please find more information about enhanced health and safety protocols on our spa page of our website.
Our outdoor Relaxation Pool is open first come, first serve wtih maximum occupancy of six people. The locker rooms and relaxation room are open with limited occupancy. The outdoor sauna is open first come, first serve with maximum occupancy of two people (from same party). The fitness room is open first come, first serve with limited occupancy.