The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community has always been our most important priority. Prior to reopening the entire property had an Electrostatic Disinfecting Service conducted by City Wide Maintenance of Washington, LLC. As we welcome you back to Willows Lodge, rest assured that we are placing even more emphasis on cleanliness and sanitization. The Willows Lodge team is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas utilizing industry-leading disinfectant products, they are trained and dedicated to following CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses.
The “Healthy Washington” phased approach to recovery plan is reliant on community cooperation and evidence of reduced COVID-19 spread.
We will remain nimble and ready to respond swiftly with necessary training as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your well-being. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have so please don’t hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 425-424-3900. Thank you for your trust in us as you plan your much-needed getaway. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you soon!
Click here to view the CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Click here for Washington State specific information: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/
Health & Hospitality Update
Cleaning & Sanitization
- An intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including contactless temperature checks for employees, proper handwashing, and comprehensive training and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
- Disinfecting with industry leading disinfectant products will be utilized in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Increased frequency of cleaning protocols in public areas with high-touch areas.
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended physical distancing guidelines.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout property, and personal protective equipment is available for guests upon request.
During Your Stay
- Check-in: Our guaranteed check-in time remains at 4pm. Every effort will be made to ensure that check-in process is as efficient as possible.
- Payment: Credit Cards are accepted with visual check of photo ID. Credit card terminals will be used for secure imprints. We strive to make the check-in process as contactless as possible.
- Housekeeping Service: Routine stayover service is not provided but is available upon request. To minimize contact, we ask that you exit the room for the duration of the service. Housekeeping staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Maintenance Assistance: Staff is available for maintenance needs upon request. We ask that you exit the room while the issue is addressed; or if you prefer we can reassign you to a different room. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Physical Distancing: Please follow recommended physical distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Face Coverings: Effective May 13, 2021, the statewide order to wear face coverings in indoor spaces such as stores, offices, hotels and restaurants has been lifted for fully vaccinated individuals. However, to continue to keep our employees and guests safe, we will still require all guests to wear face coverings in public indoor spaces unless seated at a table for dining.
- Check-out: Check-out time is 12:00pm. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- Physical distancing signage is posted in high-visibility public areas.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Our lobby coffee and tea service, as well as water service has been suspended, however bottled water will be available in the lobby.
- Newspapers and other high-touch items are unavailable at this time.
- Effective May 13, 2021, the statewide order to wear face coverings in indoor spaces such as stores, offices, hotels and restaurants has been lifted for fully vaccinated individuals. However, to continue to keep our employees and guests safe, we will still require all guests to wear face coverings in public indoor spaces unless seated at a table for dining.
- Housekeeping employees will always be equipped with PPE while in guest rooms. Gloves will be changed between individual room cleans.
- Guest Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant cleaning products and recommended equipment will be used to clean guest rooms. Specific sanitation consideration with particular emphasis on high-touch areas.
Relaxing During Your Stay
Things to Do
- Bike Paths: The Burke Gilman Trail, a 26-mile paved trail borders Willows Lodge and runs all the way into Seattle. The multi-use trail is perfect for a scenic walk, run, or bike ride. The lodge has complimentary bikes available to check-out through Guest Services.
- Wine tasting: Many of the Woodinville wineries and tasting rooms have limited capacity and equire reservations. For more information visit Woodinville Wine Country.
- Fresh Produce: If you're looking for fresh fruits and vegetables visit: 21 Acres
Food & Beverage
Food and beverage service will be adjusted in accordance with current food and safety recommendations from the state of Washington. For more information on hours and menus:
Fireside Lounge is open with limited capacity. Patio is open weather permitting. Hours of operation are from 2:30-9:00pm Sunday through Thursday and from 2:30-10:00pm Friday and Saturday, with Happier Hour from 2:30-5:00pm daily.
Barking Frog is open again for indoor dining (limited capacity) and the patio is open (weather permitting) for brunch from 8am to 2:30pm daily and dinner from 4pm to 9pm daily. We will continue to offer room service (to-go style) daily for hotel guests, and takeout is available Monday-Thursday. Reservations for dinner can be made by calling the host stand at 425-424-2999.
- The Spa at Willows Lodge is available by appointment with reduced capacity. In-Room massage is not available at this time. Please find more information about enhanced health and safety protocols on our spa page of our website.
Our outdoor Relaxation Pool is slated to reopen by July 1st. The locker rooms and relaxation room are open with limited occupancy. The outdoor sauna is open first come, first serve with maximum occupancy of two people (from same paty). The fitness room is open by reservation only on day of arrival.