PERSONAL LUXURY, NORTHWEST STYLE
Make yourself at home in the private comfort of your Willows Lodge guest room. Each of our 84 spacious guest rooms and suites combine rustic elegance and high-touch amenities in a style that's relaxing, refreshing and uniquely Willows.
Check-in time: 4:00PM
Check-out time: 12:00PM
NICE, NICER & NICEST GUEST ROOMS
All guest rooms are approximately 500 square feet. The Nice rooms have an entrance view with the Nicer and Nicest rooms offering a courtyard/garden view. Additional features to our nicest rooms include an oversized jetted tub as well as a heated towel-rack.
DOUBLE QUEEN ROOMS
All double queen rooms are approximately 500 square feet and include all the amenities of our king-bedded guest rooms.
CLICK THE ARROW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST ROOMS
* A dreamy king bed covered with Australian lambwool mattress pads and finished with luxurious linens, goose-down pillows and European-style duvets.
* Rooms with two queen beds are also available.
* A cozy stone-trimmed fireplace - perfect for curling up with a good book and a glass of wine.
* Private patio or balcony, many with views of the surrounding gardens.
* Deep soaking tub for two with sliding screens that open onto the room and fireplace, a separate, spacious tiled shower, and toiletries by Molton Brown of London.
* Plush terry rubes, full-size hairdryer and make-up mirror.
* 48" Samsung HDTV, reclaimed slate working desk, and complimentary WiFi
* The makings for morning coffee or tea, and a noiseless cooler stocked with private bar beverages.
Our Nicest guest rooms and all suites include jets in the oversized tubs along with towel warmers. Suites accommodate up to four guests and include small sitting rooms.
Our Nicer Suites offer a king size bed and an added sitting area, including a queen size sofa sleeper. All suites are approximately 710 square feet.
Our Nicest Suite offers a king size bed and an added sitting area with a sofa sleeper. The large deck features a scenic view of the Fireside Courtyard, perfect for sitting outside and enjoying your favorite glass of wine.
Pets Love Willows Lodge... and the feeling is mutual
Pets are welcome in our ground-floor rooms and suites. We’ll even set up a WVIP (Willows Very Important Pet) experience, including a doggie bed by the fireplace so you can both curl up and relax.