From the North - Vancouver B.C., Everett & Bothell
- FOR OUR CANADIAN VISITORS – Follow I-5 South from the Peach Arch Border Crossing
- Take I-405 South
- Take exit 23A – Woodinville/Monroe/WA 202 exit
- Stay to the right and take first exit on SR522 – WA202/Woodinville/Redmond exit
- Take a right off the ramp onto 131st Street
- Take a right on 175th Street
- At the first set of traffic lights, take a left
- Follow the road for approximately 2 miles past Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Wineries
- Driveway to the Lodge is on the left just past Redhook Brewery
From the South - Renton & Bellevue
- Follow I-405 North.
- Take exit 20B: NE 124th St, and turn right onto NE 124th St.
- Follow NE 124th St for about ¾ mile to 132nd Ave NE and turn left at light.
- Follow 132nd Ave NE for about 1.3 miles to stop sign of NE 143rd Place.
- Take a right at the stop sign of NE 143rd Place
- Proceed down hill and over railroad tracks. At bottom of hill, stay to the right and proceed through the stop sign onto NE 145th St.
- Willows Lodge will be on your left just past the Redhook Brewery.